Tuesday, May 10, 2011

old school finds.


I had some great luck at a big flea market style outdoor sale last week. Many vendors set up an impromptu outdoor sale just miles from my house. I drove past on my way to take my son to preschool and then quickly drove back to scout out the goods with my daughter. I took out only a small amount of cash at the ATM so I wouldn't be tempted to overspend. When the dust settled and I was done scouting I left with these two beauties and a combined cost of $15 spent. Both are currently in my office area of my home. The kids love playing with both, but I bought them for their charm and colors. I am leaving both items "as is" for now.
My mom always had an old schoolhouse desk in our home growing up and I immediately wanted one this one because it was "just like moms."

No comments:

Post a Comment