Friday, May 20, 2011

dream home.






As of May 21st, 2011 I am 25 years old. I am getting a better "gift" this year than ever before...My DREAM HOME! Pending an inspection...my husband and I are approved and closing soon on a historic, stately, full of character beauty on a charming small town Michigan street. This home was built in 1901, has crystal doorknobs, a beautiful old chandelier, a mail slot in the front door and a carriage house for storage (it was originally for the owner's horse and buggy). Thick white woodworking and trim keep the house crisp and beautiful on the inside. Full glass paneled doors divide the beautiful entryway from the large living room with an oversized bay window and original fireplace. This place was instantly our home and we were in love immediately...the fact that it is actually becoming ours is still unreal. If you follow my blog, prepare for many of my entries to focus on making this place our home for many years to come.

2 comments:

  1. Kate, I am SO excited for this to truly become the Fulton estate!
    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah...seems like a dream.

    ReplyDelete