Tuesday, May 31, 2011

neutral zebra additions.



As much as I adore the weathered and collected look in my home, I also believe in the importance of mixing something fresh and unexpected. I received a gift card for my 25th birthday and was eager to purchase something for our new home (we have not yet moved in). I found this upholstered bench with sleek modern legs, neutral colored zebra print fabric and studding. I have so many potential locations in mind in our new home.



On another note, my mother-in-law has been wanting to recover her dining room chairs and we had picked out a similar fabric a few weeks ago. Today we tackled the project and the chairs look great. Her dining room is pretty and traditional and I believe her fabric choice for these old chairs were just the unexpected twist this action packed room in their home needed. (left is the "before" and the right is the "after")

No comments:

Post a Comment