Friday, April 15, 2011

My cruise fashions







I did not do a very good job of collecting photographs of any of my full outfits like I promised...sorry. I wish I had because there were some looks I was quite proud of. This is the best I had when I looked back through my photos.
I have to say that packing for and dressing for a cruise is very fun and exciting. I had the chance to pack light clothing for warm weather that was casual, bright and comfortable. However, I also had a reason to pack something dressy for every single day. I also had to consider this for each member of my family as I packed. We brought most of our clothing, but some of Emilia's sundresses and a few of my accessories were purchased as souvenirs and enjoyed on the trip. I loved packing for a cruise. I really enjoyed having an excuse to change my outfit so many times a day. I loved wearing hats, gold jewelry on tan skin, flowing sundresses and fitted evening dresses. The dressing, photography, shopping and time with family were my favorite things about this trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment