Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter 2011






Our family was lucky enough to host Easter this past weekend with our families. We decided to serve deli sandwiches and sides. We also had an egg hunt for the small kids and good conversation with adults:) I had so much fun planning and decorating for this brunch. Our "easter tree" was the centerpiece for the meal and the kid's colored eggs were the centerpiece for the dessert table. I found this beautiful yellow and floral wintage plate at Goodwill for a dollar and it held the sandwich meat. I also found the antique teacups and saucers on top of the drysink/hutch at Goodwill for a couple dollars this week too.
The weather was beautiful and I loved my kid's outfits. Jackson looked dashing in his orange gingham button down, sweater vest, khakis and rain boots. Emilia was a princess with her cream fabric flowered headband, tooled and printed taffeta Easter dress and white mary janes. The only thing missing was my parents and siblings:( We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment