Wednesday, April 27, 2011

collected cruise items.





As you know from my home decorating posts I appreciate a collected look so I decided to share photos of a few "collected" vacation items I scored from our recent cruise. The top picture with the jewelry and headbands are all the pretties that Emilia and I bought on our excursion. The photo with all the pink items ended up in Emilia's bedroom. I love the little turtle, the embroidered coin purse and the bejeweled, round jewelry box. The album pictured on the white table was purchased before the trip and holds the pictures of our trip...the fabric is Amy Butler and I love the way it looks displayed in my home. Most of the blue items ended up in my blue and white kitchen. I especially like the small bowl with the handpainted peacock and the seafoam green jewelry tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment