Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stevie Nix







I follow quite a few blogs and realize that the majority of style blogs use celebrities as their fashion icons and inspiration. While celebrities do have access to hot designers, dollars and stylists (and many do have looks I would love to replicate) I thought I would do something different with style inspirations. I want to highlight friends and family who use what they have collected over the years to create their own unique look and style which I love.
The first person I want to highlight is my cousin Stevie. Stevie is 21, lives in Tennessee and has always marched to the beat of her own drum. I admire my cousin for her fashion courage and playful spirit! She has the cutest little figure and adorable bohemian, eclectic style....here are a few pictures to prove it!

No comments:

Post a Comment