Monday, September 26, 2011

midland antique festival.






This last weekend was a local antique festival that my friend, Sarah and I have been looking forward to since the spring. The weekend was a great chance for me to share my new home with the friend I knew would appreciate it the most, hear about her new job and share in our love of all things old while downing many Diet Cokes...it was incredible!!
At the antique festival I found two vintage Pyrex I had been looking for to finish my mixing bowl set, old kitchen utensils in an awesome chipped mint finish, and a huge pink glass jar for our 1/2 bath redo. Sarah scored an old window, a purple jar, a metal cake stand and 8 lunch plates. We were very successful and of course left talking about returning next year. This is the great start to an annual tradition...bring on the antiques!

No comments:

Post a Comment