Saturday, February 25, 2012

living room desk.





We rearranged our living room furniture to accommodate our Christmas tree and preferred the new setup to the old (which left us with a considerable blank space from the tree). This worked out well because a table a friend and I repainted last year (view table makeover) had been in our kid's playroom and I had missed working at it in our new home. It is now arranged in our living room under a large window looking out at the street. I have gone back to using this table everyday. I find this to be a very peaceful place to read my morning devotional, play or do a craft project with the kids, journal, clip coupons, etc. It works out well because I can have the space quietly to myself in the mornings but throughout the day it keeps me closer to where the kids are playing or my husband is watching TV while I fold laundry or serve a snack here. It has worked out so well, the color scheme goes well in my living room and this new useable space makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment