Saturday, February 18, 2012

a few of my favorite kitchen accessories.


I just wanted to share a few of my favorite accessories and spots in my kitchen. My kitchen is mostly black, white and teal but I have a few small accents of other colors and I think they are unexpected and compliment the overall feel of the kitchen and the rest of the house.

This small area of butcher block countertop and white painted brick is my favorite spot in the kitchen. Eventually my husband is going to have this backsplash of brick go throughout the whole kitchen for me. For now it highlights this small, clean splash of yellow and makes the baking center of my household stand out.

The black backsplash that goes around most of my kitchen is not my favorite and in an especially visible spot I propped this beautiful white, glass breakfast tray to draw the eye elsewhere. Also, my mom gave me that green ceramic bird a few years ago and I love how it is so prominently displayed in the kitchen in front of the breakfast tray.

No comments:

Post a Comment