Monday, March 25, 2013

senior pictures.

    My twin cousins are graduating this Spring.  My aunt asked me if I would take their senior pictures.  I love to fiddle with photography and enjoy using Adobe programs and my Apple computer to do editing.  I have a Nikon Coolpix L810 that I have been experimenting with for about a year. I was excited to take on this task and enjoyed every minute of this learning process.  My aunt and cousins seem happy with the outcome and I thought I would share a few favorites on my blog. Congratulations girls!

    As a side note, it is difficult to mess up two beautiful, cooperative girls and a perfect Michigan Fall backdrop.  Pretty sweet gig ;)





 


 

2 comments:

  1. What a great photo shoot with these beautiful girls! I love all the unique places you chose to take them too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much! I loved being able to take these!

    ReplyDelete