Tuesday, January 17, 2012

alivia's homemade quilt.


I so enjoy being an Aunt. I have one niece who is 9 months old. She lives close by and I have the opportunity to see her often-equally as important my kids get to play with their cousin frequently. She is a happy, round, bundle of personality and I love her dearly. As you may remember from earlier entries I made my kids each a quilt embroidered with their names Jackson's Quilt and Emilia's Quilt. It is my goal to make these for all of my children, nieces and nephews throughout the years. This entry is all about Miss. Alivia's quilt. The backside of this quilt matches the ruffle and is all purple polka dots. I think the vibrant print and lots of purple suits my niece and I hope she enjoys it for many years and remembers it as a special gift her Aunt Kate made just for her.



No comments:

Post a Comment