Wednesday, August 24, 2011

kitchen sneak peek.





As some of you already know I have been working on a kitchen re-do in our new home. After a few weeks of painting, a gallon of primer, a gallon of paint, hours of work, countless shirts with white paint stains on all 4 of us in the house, and many rolls of paper towel, I am ready to provide you with a sneak peek! These pictures are of the shelf that runs around my entire kitchen. The painting of the cupboards, walls and trim are done. I still have to paint two doors and finish around my large window. I also have to sew and install a valance and my husband and I are planning on changing the backsplash. Until then...check out these great vintage plates lined up around my new color palette in my white kitchen! I am already so in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment