Saturday, August 13, 2011

dining room.








Our new dining room is my favorite room in the house. The wallpaper, crown molding, 1900 era thick metal grate, 16 window paneled doors with crystal doorknobs and of course our beautiful chandelier all came with the home. This room is elegant and understated, shabby chic and homey. It is my style and I love that I did not come in and create this look in this room...it has been the heart of this home for decades before we arrived. It is a beautiful room to display some of my colored glass my husband rescued from my grandparent's farm and my antique dish and linen collection. This room is "me" and I just moved in...a match made in antique, shabby chic decor, realty heaven....aaaaaaahhhh...welcome home, Katelyn Brooke.

No comments:

Post a Comment