Wednesday, July 13, 2011

summertime with family.







This summer we have moved into our dream home and spent an incredible amount of time with our families. What a treat this has all been. Both RJ and I have been blessed with generous, stable, thoughtful and loving families. We do not often get the opportunity to be with so much of our families at once (all but Adrian and Camber). This summer has been a reminder of how blessed RJ and I are, but also our children to have such great role models and so much love from family. I want to thank our families for all of their help and generosity during our move and this exciting time for our family. This is all a dream! We love you very much and hope you always see how grateful we are for all of you!

On a side note, my blog updates will pick up again once family leaves and I replace my broken camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment