Thursday, July 21, 2011

flower beds and landscaping.






For about six weeks this summer I was lucky enough to have my mom, dad and sister visit my family in Michigan. This was amazing! I moved out of my parents house at 18 and they have never been able to help me move all the times I moved in and out of college and apartments, but lucky for us they were able to help with the big move into our first purchased home this summer. Their help along with RJ's family really made this transition a great experience.
I was most looking forward to my mom and grandma's ability to give me some landscape/flower coaching in my yard. We have torn out at least 7 shrubs since we moved in, my husband has trimmed mountains of overgrown trees and my mom and grandparents have donated countless perennials and bags of mulch. The yard is a work in progress but has improved so much in the first month we have been here.
Enjoy the pictures of the transformation. I now have some yard confidence and look forward to more projects soon.
The indoor pictures will come soon. We have some painting projects slated for cooler weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment