Wednesday, August 1, 2012

a smokin' deal on quilting wheels leads to a day of crafting.

 I scored this basket full of quilting wheels at an antique store for $2.50-the remaining supplies needed to make the projects below were found in my home. 

 I made this mobile, for our daughter Vivianne, from an embroidery hoop, leftover sheer fabric from our wedding and many many quilting wheels.  I think it will make our newest addition smile and coo.
 I recently found this child's apron at an estate sale for $2 and was able to personalize it for my girls by adding a few quilting wheels. 
 All of these plain headbands were leftover from my daughter, Emilia's "baby" headband collection and I was able to make them sweeter for both her and her baby sister by adding a few quilting wheels for personality.

She was more than happy to model for mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment