Monday, June 13, 2011

Tiffany & Co. flea market candlesticks.



This you have to see to believe. Today is a summer Monday which means you can find a pretty decent flea market in the small midwest town of Marlette, MI (the heart of the thumb). I am confident I had The Best find of the day with these beautiful Tiffany & Co. candlesticks. They caught my eye from a few aisles away because they match that chandelier I love in the dining room of our new home (soon to be). The candlesticks have the stickers and etching of Tiffany & Co. on both pedestals and the kind woman who sold them to me said she couldn't take less than $25 for the set because she believed them to be worth $65. I took these beauties home and found them online for $75 each...I am in flea market heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment